- Product Description
- Product Specification
- Reviews (202)
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto
- Charge Current: 20A
- Discharge Current: 20A
- Working Temperature: -35°C to +60°C
- Application: Home, Industrial, Commercial
- Self consume: ≤10mA
- Float Charge: 13V(default,adjustable)
- Discharge stop:10.7V(default,adjustable)
- Discharge reconnect:12.6V(default,adjustable)
- LED display
- PWM battery charging
- All necessary protections equipped
- Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
- Solar controller has specifically designed to meet the needs of the rural electrification market.
- The low cost resulted from using the latest electronic technology and high volume manufacturing.
- We are reputable trader of solar charge controllers,power inverters,and solar power systems. All our products are designed for high quality and high reliability. The controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time.
- The solar controllers are built-in electronic fused that do not require replacements.
- The solar controlers electronics are protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- Solar controller is fully automatic and requires no adjustments or user selections.
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x User Manual
SaxonJuly 06, 2018
It works. Tells you battery charge, and protects circuits
AnthonyJune 27, 2018
75w panel and 12v gell cell.
Worked for 1yr. Happy with the price. It worked flawless was able to keep all devices charged. I used a pelican case and 12v marine charger socket straight from the battery. USB ports seemed a little slow while charging devices(no fast charging) The USB ports did work great keeping battery packs topped off.
GaryMay 22, 2018
Nice size and easy to install and use.
MIGUEL ANGEL BOGOTA DURANMay 10, 2018
mark sibthorpeApril 23, 2018
works great even after being soaked and dried out once.
Write a review
Success！Your review was submitted!